As a lead frontend Software Engineer, would lead a team to help our client build the next generation of high performance UI across multiple operating systems and devices. These applications will run on multiple platforms from smaller foot print Android, and iOS devices, to the latest multicore x64 processor running MacOS, Windows, or Linux.
- Lead the frontend and backend software architecture of our consumer-facing mobile applications.
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Managers to iterate on the design and implementation of product
- Manage technical and product development projects with business stakeholders
- Work platform Engineers to enrich customer experience.
- Identify technical solutions and help prioritize work across our engineering team.
- Mentor and provide guidance to both junior and senior engineers.
- Architect and implement efficient and reusable systems and abstractions
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Redux/Flux architecture
- Experience in building websites and apps with React.js
- Confidence with basic UI/UX design principles
- Understanding of front end web development and optimization
- Interest in designing and building performant and intuitive mobile apps
- Fluent in engaging, accessible, cross-browser, responsive web design
- Solid critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, algorithms, and data structures
The ideal candidate:
- Self-motivated and highly productive
- Able to work with a global team across multiple time zones
- A data-driven problem solver
- Passionate about helping (and delighting) end users
- Loves learning and teaching others
- Passion for automation
- Makes teammates better
- Resourceful and adaptable
- Communicates effectively
- Speaks and write Chinese