MAC Tech Support Engineer
We are looking for a MAC Tech Support Engineer for a contract to hire position with our client in Philadelphia, PA. The right candidate will have about 3-5 years experience. Must have strong MAC support experience. Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com.
The Technology Department is responsible for the 24x7 operations and support of all IT systems within company. The Support Engineer plays a critical role by directly supporting all team members, providing timely and quality desktop hardware, software and mobile device troubleshooting, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and responsiveness. The position requires a phenomenal team player attitude, the ability to work rotating shifts and tenacity to occasionally contribute to urgent issues outside normal work hours.
General responsibilities and duties:
- Monitor Helpdesk system for inbound issues
- Handle immediate need activities such as video conferencing setups, new employees joining and office reconfigurations
- Ensure all issues are logged and documented in the Helpdesk system
- Quickly and professionally assess issues, and take steps to resolve
- When resolution is complete, document cause and resolution then close Helpdesk incident
- Escalate and refer unresolved issues to other team members or Level 2 when appropriate
- Deal with various vendors (mobile, telecommunications, data etc.) and escalate issues to them directly
- Deal with remote problems
- Administer user accounts in MAC OS and Active Directory
- Setup and support mobile devices
- Setup and support desktop telecommunications terminals (phones, voicemail services and inbound routing)
- Perform basic server administration (power cycle, troubleshooting connectivity issues)
- Mange the network connectivity (patch cables, switch and router infrastructure)
- Ensure a high degree of information security through password controls, prompt termination and activation of users etc.