Full Time Employmenet
- The role will be to enhance and support critical functions within the application including but not limited to Global trade processing related functionality, interfaces with sub-custodians, static data maintenance and updates, and reporting.
- Provides application software development services or technical support in more complex situations. May also be responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Consults with internal business groups to provide appropriate application software development services or technical support Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data.
- May allocate/ coordinate work within a team/project. Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
- Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Coordinates coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solution.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans.
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools.
- Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
Lead Developer->>Provides application software development services or technical support in situations of moderate complexity. May also be responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation. Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle. Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data. Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic application system designs and specifications, utilizing Client's standard development methodology, procedures and techniques. Designs and codes programs, and creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs. Prepares the final and detailed versions of system modification requirements, ensures turnovers are done on time and correctly. Interfaces with architects to design, code, test and implement application programs. Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
VSAM / DB2
Batch JCL and scheduling
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 4-6 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus, should have thorough knowledge of the software development cycle.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org