Manager - Data Integration, ETL
Manager Data Integration
Our client is a massive name in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. They are known for hiring exemplary people to make this org. a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees.
The Manager, Data Engineering is responsible for leading a team of Information Technology professionals to develop, configure, code, test, and debug complex new software based on the strategic goals and milestones set by the department.
• Oversees the development, configuration, coding, testing, and debugging of complex new software using Informatica and SQL Server.
• Leads the design and documentation of application software environment.
• Provides mentoring, guidance, coaching and counseling to direct reports.
• Follows all required policies and practices relating to the software development life cycle.
• Leads and assists application programmers in defining applications system scope and objectives through research and fact finding using Job Scheduler, such as Robot.
• Manages Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT customer support.
• Works with onshore/offshore teams and maintains strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinates the delivery of IT products and services.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field or 8 years of related experience/combination of education and experience. (Required) • Minimum 3 years of Informatica Power Center development experience. (Required) • Experience with SQL Server 2012 database technologies including stored procedures, triggers, schemas, and tables. (Required) • Minimum 5 years of experience in dimensional data modeling (Required) • Experience with BI tools such as Cognos, Microstrategy, SSRS or Business Objects. (Required) • Experience with HP Quality Center and ALM, Job Scheduler such as Robot; and Informatica Change Data Capture. (Required) • Previous experience in a management or technical lead/senior role.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).