Manager, Digital and Social
Title: Manager, Digital & Social
Must Haves: At least 5-7 years of professional experience in social media, video production, TV, marketing or similar field of work
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
The role of Manager, Digital & Social is
charged with leading the social marketing campaigns for some of our client’s
priority TV shows, documentary films, and brand initiatives. They are
responsible for crafting a strategy for each of their assigned campaigns,
developing creative elements to bring that strategy to life, and overseeing
every step of the campaign’s execution. They are also expected to help with the
general day-to-day management of our social media accounts, and assist on other
campaigns, as needed.
1. Create Strategic Promotional Plans
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company to identify clear goals and translate those goals into a strategic approach for digital.
- Lead ideation process, drawing from their own creative inspiration and sourcing ideas from internal brainstorms, external sources like vendors, or partners across the company.
- Identify the most effective tactics to execute those strategies, often working within the constraints of limited budgets, time, and resources.
- Share and collaborate on those plans with key stakeholders, securing approvals and garnering input from critical sources.
- Create presentations/documents for plans
2. Develop Great Creative
- Lead pre-production on digital elements, including researching and fact-checking, scripting, or storyboarding as needed.
- Assign work, typically to internal editors and designers, but occasionally to external vendors as needed.
- Manage and work within budgets for their projects
- Occasional field production work, acting as Producer on digital shoots. (Includes interacting with/directing talent, and managing shooters, etc.)
- Provide creative feedback throughout projects.
- Be responsible for securing approvals from the appropriate parties, per campaign.
3. Manage Campaigns Throughout Life Cycle
- Be responsible for asset management of their campaigns, ensuring we’re getting all our materials in the right specs and delivered on time.
- Work alongside Project Management team to ensure delivery to International teams
- Lead collaboration and communication from a digital/social perspective to other teams. Give updates in meetings, share information on an ongoing basis with key stakeholders, and incorporate feedback and new ideas into our plans.
- Create social toolkits, social media best practices, and other sharing documents for talent and producers.
- Work alongside Community Coordinator to get all creative assets published to their respective accounts. Write and/or approve all copy for their campaigns.
- Be responsible for reporting on campaigns, including ongoing optimization and post-campaign recapping.
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in social media, video production, TV, marketing or similar field of work is strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, media, or similar field of study is strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok & YouTube) and desire to keep learning as technology and tools continue to develop.
- Must be proficient in the English language with excellent writing skills
- Useful to know creative tools: Photoshop, video editing software.