Manager, Internal Audit
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, our client provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Seeking a Manager in Risk Assurance - Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk for our Risk Consulting practice.
- Lead high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices
- Develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for clients
- Lead teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives for various clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and lead client presentations
- Seven years of experience performing internal or external audits within various industries
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field and CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
- Working knowledge and experience with auditing tools such as IDEA, Audit Control Language, and proficiency in Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, SOX, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations and/or Control Objectives for Information and related Technology control frameworks
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and experience in supervising a project team