Managing Director, Digital Strategy
Title: Managing Director, Digital Strategy
Type: Full Time Employed
Location: Orlando, FL
Must Haves: Experience managing a digital product line
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
The Managing Director, Digital Strategy, will be responsible for managing a portfolio of digital products to drive engagement throughout the organization’s ecosystem. The position will be responsible for the business strategy, stakeholder management, and for setting and hitting the digital product’s KPIs. The Managing Director will lead a team of Business Owners who will be accountable for each product’s cross-department delivery team, ensuring clarity of purpose and scope for product development, marketing, business development, training, and education. The role is a mix of being a hands-on business owner as well as a team leader. This position will closely partner with the Managing Director, Recreational Competition, the Director, CT Digital Program Management, and the Managing Director of Digital.
As the head of the CT Digital Business Owner Group:
· Managing a team of Business Owners
· Building standard processes for communicating to stakeholders, defining and tracking KPIs
· Running monthly CT digital steering group meetings in partnership with the Director, CT Digital Program Management Group
As a Business Owner for one of the digital products:
· Primary communicator and link between stakeholders and teams.
· Ensure buy-in from stakeholders on all major decisions and strategy
· Define and measure KPIs for product success.
· Partner with Product Manager to ensure product requirements are prioritized to drive product KPIs.
· Ensure marketing, business development and the Program teams are aligned to deliver against product initiatives.
· Other projects and duties as assigned by the Chief Executive, CT
Key Performance Indicators
· National and Sectional Dashboard
· Completion of Annual Performance Objectives as established with the Chief Executive, CT team.
· Participation in Tournaments.
· Growth in participation, play frequency, diversity, and Program growth
· Adult National/Section Dashboard
· Completion of annual Performance Development Plan and goals as established by the Chief Executive, CT, and the ED/CEO with feedback from BOD, Section Leadership, and partners
You will be directly responsible for the supervision and accountability of the following staff positions:
· Business Owners & Program Managers, Ranking & Ratings
· Business Owners & Program Managers, Facility Tools
· Business Owners & Program Managers, Tournament & Leagues
· Business Owners & Program Managers, Membership Engagement
· BA or BS minimum, advanced degree preferred. ·
· A minimum of ten years' experience managing a digital product line, with a track record of financial reporting and the use of hard-core metrics to drive results
· Demonstrated ability in complex project management.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
· Customer service orientated with excellent organizational, and leadership skills
· Experienced presenter/outreach to community groups desirable.
· Ability to appreciate and optimize volunteer heritage and resources and apply professional experience within a not-for-profit organization.
· Initiative and persistence in completing tasks and responsibilities.