Title: Marketing Analyst | Brand & Creative
Type: 5 months (With possible extension)
Location: Foster City, CA/ SFO, CA/ Atlanta, GA/ Miami, FL/ New York/ Austin, TX
Compensation is composed of - 60% Medical & 401K plans
- The Analyst will be a contractor, member of Client’s Global Brand Creative Team supporting our Brand & Agency Management and Global Production teams.
- The team plays a key role in shaping Client’s global creative development, delivering strategic marketing support to the global and regional brand & marketing teams.
- The role is focused on marketing project coordination and MARTECH, making this an ideal position for an individual with a strong project management background, looking to develop creative and agency management capabilities under the direction of a high-performing team.
- This individual is responsible for supporting the implementation of our global marketing campaign management tool for the Agency Operations Team. Also responsible for supporting the production cost flow tool.
- You will be working closely with our creative agencies, global, regional and local marketers providing timely and strategic project management support across all key marketing campaigns – from briefing to production and asset delivery.
- Project Management: provide project management/coordination support as needed on select projects / campaigns
- Document Maintenance: Support requirements for functional documentation, record keeping, and other needs to support Audit and Compliance requirements
- Team Management Support: Support weekly updates on team key activities and other communications as assigned. Support cross functional meetings, collaborating on agenda and presentations.