Position: Marketing Analyst/ Coordinator
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements for Brand CRM campaigns as well as and support their execution
- Advise stakeholders on campaign plans, receive and action on feedback
- Analyse and report on campaign performance
- Utilize insights from campaign performance to optimize future campaigns
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Gather data on competitors and analyse their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Experience leading CRM campaigns that drive engagement and revenue
- Experience working with analysts and data scientists to optimize digital campaigns
- Knowledge of standards around A/B & MVT testing
- Demonstrated ability to identify and capitalize on digital opportunities
- Proven leadership and team building qualities with ability to build consensus and work effectively across departments and divisions
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Thought-leader with knowledge and informed points of view on CRM with implications to companies such as Client
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strategic thought leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training required.
- 5-7 years related experience required
Thanks and Regards,
Aaqib - Harvey Nash
732 456 8799