Marketing Analyst/Brand Analyst
NY, New York
Title: Marketing Analyst/Brand Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Must Have: Hands on DoubleClick experience, ability to work a Thursday thru Monday schedule
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
• Be responsible for acquisition tactics during peak events
covering consistent Saturdays & Sundays and working an off-peak schedule
• Implement paid media strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
• Support all media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns
• Efficiently distribute tags, trackers, and creative assets to all media partners
• Embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components for external vendors as needed
• Successfully apply paid media strategy within existing channels (i.e. Google Ads, Bing, Apple Ads, Programmatic, Video, Audio, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Execute, manage, and optimize media campaigns across channels to meet or exceed strict direct response goals
• Optimize budget across programmatic & partner sites/placements to deliver positive return on marketing spend
• Develop and test new audience segments (i.e. retargeting, lookalikes, custom audiences, etc.)
• Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact paid media campaigns and initiatives
• Contribute to strategy, campaign structure, paid media optimizations, and ad content (including strategic recommendations on creative content and messaging)
• Optimize budget across platforms and tactics to deliver positive return on marketing spend
• Expertise on campaign & bid management
• Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
• Recommend new paid media tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media
• 2 years cross-channel paid media and ad operations experience
• Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms (Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, etc.) preferred
• Experience with 3rd party social campaign management platforms (i.e. Sprinklr, 4C’s)
• Hands-on experience with DoubleClick required (i.e. DCM, DV360, Search 360)
• Comprehensive in-platform knowledge of programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and in-dash optimization techniques
• Must have experience with direct response campaigns
• Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products especially Excel
• Experience with mobile app tracking solutions preferred: Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
• Experience with rich media solutions preferred: DoubleClick RM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, etc.
• Experience with third-party ad verification partners preferred: Integral Ad Science, Doubleverify, etc.
• Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!