Marketing Analyst/Coordinator 2
Position: Business Professional - Marketing Analyst/Coordinator 2 | 6680-1
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration:6+ months contract (Possibility for extension)
We’re looking for a best in class Marketing Specialist, one with strong communications skills, can do attitude and a passion to learn and be a part of a high performance channel marketing team. To be successful, you will have a foundation of marketing knowledge and understanding of how strategy drives decision making. You will be adaptive, a good listener, able to work in a fast pace environment and willing to support your colleagues as instructed and guided. The Client T-Mobile Account team is not a brand marketing role, it a channel marketing role serving the largest mobile carrier customer in the world. Our account team is comprised of 45 team members, we value and exercise a positive work life balance and culture.
As a Client Marketing Specialist you will work closely with your fellow marketing colleagues, taking direction and guidance to help build marketing programs and contribute to marketing process that support areas of the business, such as product launches, local marketing, retail merchandising and digital advertising campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will have an education in marketing and an understanding of product-marketing as it relates to a Retail based business. You will possess basic knowledge about the mobile industry, mobile products and the carriers and their networks. You will have foundational knowledge of principals that drive business such as budget management, supply and demand, price and promotion and performance and analysis.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be a valued member of the marketing and account team. We promise you will have an invaluable experience, learning channel marketing in the fast pace mobile industry working for the most innovative brand in the world while serving the most dynamic carrier in the world. You will also work alongside some the smartest people you will ever meet in your life.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer and procure funding for new marketing programs within Client KNOX system.
- Establish new marketing programs within Client BQMS system.
- Enter all national promotional offers into KNOX system.
- Lead and manage the Asset Enablement process for all product launches with Client and T-Mobile key stakeholders.
- Review and approve all Client offer marketing creative with T-Mobile partners.
- Support account team Go-to-market readiness for all product launches.
- Coordinate placement of national offers in Client service Apps.
- Execute quarterly analysis of Client vs Company A offers.
- Provide retail merchandising support backup as needed.
- Manage promotional updates within the Retail Mode promo widget.
- Support local marketing program success such as digital geo-fencing programs.
- Help coordinate return on investment analysis on marketing programs with business planning and finance partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing from an accredited college or university.
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a product marketing or channel marketing function serving a sales organization.
- Experience in the mobile telecom industry a plus.
- Highly organized/detail oriented.
- Polished and effective verbal and written skills.
- Project management experience and capabilities.
- Creative problem solving skills a must.
- Above average MSFT office skills with focus on PowerPoint slide building.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred
- Must be able to write, read, analyze, interpret, present, and explain mobile device technical product specifications when needed.
Physical/ Mental Demands and Conditions
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal more than 70% of work time.
- Minimal travel required for event and local marketing support. 10-15%
- Periodically (2x month) deliver device samples to T-Mobile customer. Involves driving own car to T-Mobile .25 miles away from Bellevue office.
- Physically develop marketing presentations or demonstrations to customers and internal and external groups using written and verbal communication skills accompanied by PowerPoint.
- Lift, move, or adjust general office equipment, boxes of marketing presentation, or media materials using proper workspace procedures