Marketing Analytics Manager
CA, San Francisco
Associate Digital Marketing Analytics Manager - Channel Analytics - Remote - 3 to 12 months
Open to Remote - PST time would be ideal, but we do have members in other time zones.
The Marketing Analytics and Performance Systems team provides insights, analysis, and reporting to improve and scale marketing performance at Client. We use data and analysis to inform campaign strategy and operations for the Client marketing team across all channels including email, digital, and web marketing, and across multiple types of marketing, including acquisition, customer, and brand/consumer marketing. As a Digital Marketing Analytics Associate Manager on our?team, you will support a digital marketing team for Client on Client Channel Marketing across all of Client’s business lines.??This Channel Marketing Team focuses on growing the business using our on-site inventory to prompt our Client products. You will own the relationship with your marketing partners, data science, and stakeholders, seeking to scale meaningful insights for a sizable team.
- Lead projects related to Digital Channel Marketing, driving insights and analysis of channel strategy and performance and effectively communicate findings?at all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives)
- Create and manage scalable reporting and dashboards that monitor marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), highlight areas of improvement, and influence strategy
- Build strong relationships with global marketers and cross-functional partners to provide strategic advice on Client’s marketing performance and operational efficiency
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity
- Support test design in partnership with Data Science and our Marketing Strategy & Operations teams to bring further insights to channel strategy.
- Build a strong partnership with stakeholders to understand top priorities and strategies.
- Work with and manipulate large, complex data sets for analysis and report creation
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision
- 3+ years of experience with a data visualization tool, such as Tableau
- 3+ years of experience analyzing data sets using SQL and/or Hive
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analytics, business analytics, operations analytics, management consulting, sales operations or finance organizations