NY, New York
Title: Marketing Associate
Location: New York, NY
Must Have: CRM experience; digital and print marketing background
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
About the Job:
Our client is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who is looking for a challenging career path in a fast paced, deadline driven environment for a global material distributor.
Must be proficient in CRM and marketing components (Salesforce and Pardot), and able to manage all web content, spearheading digital marketing.
· Responsible for assisting and executing all monthly marketing initiatives digital and print.
· Email marketing
· Input data on Wordpress, Content entry
· Participate in Tradeshow/Conference planning
· Upload social media on implemented on website.
· Distribution of artwork, campaigns, PR material, sales presentations, and digital asset to sales team and third-party associates.
· 4+ years of experience in a marketing role.
· This person will be a key member of the marketing team, reporting to the Chief Creative Officer
· Key skills include extensive CMS and CRM usage, editing graphics and photos, and working with external design/dev teams to implement new features on the company’s site.
· Familiarity with Google Analytics, Experience with implementing A/B testing, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Suite, all major social media sites, and ideally Salesforce and Pardot