We are looking for a Marketing Automation Associate for a full time permanent position with our client in NYC.
The Marketing Automation Associate will develop, build and execute outbound email campaigns for prospect marketing, Affiliate and Ambassador groups.
- Build and deploy digital marketing campaigns in email using Marketo, collaborating with prospect marketing, referral and Advanced Business Courses stakeholders
- Track and report on email campaign performance, as well as propose recommendations on best practices to increase performance
- Drive execution and implementation of newly introduced data for various marketing programs (ad-hoc, trigger, partner prospect tagging, etc.)
- Monitor, analyze and troubleshoot Marketo related issues
- Create lead management workflows and smart lists
- Monitor IP configuration and deliverability of emails
- Train and support marketing automation tool users
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working in Marketo (Marketo Certified preferred)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and GoToWebinar
- Proficient in HTML and building basic landing pages
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing
- Background in lead scoring, lead management and automated nurture campaigns
- Experience with digital acquisition channels and familiarity with B2C marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team environment
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to email@example.com.