Marketing Operations Manager
Please find the summary of the position below:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager
Here are some of the specific details:
Marketing Operations Manager - 5 Months Contract - San Francisco, CA(Remote Opportunity)
• We're looking for a technical lifecycle operations manager to join our team, to support Client’s marketing team to support and stabilize our digital marketing program designed to convert and and retain customers using a multi-channel strategy with emails and notifications.
• This role will involve collaboration across many different internal teams, identify and resolving pain points, user acceptance testing, configuration, custom development, application development and solutioning.
• Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of technical design experience, be highly motivated to problem solve, collaborate with cross-functional teams, learning new products and technologies and report back the success or modifications required to support critical and timely automated email and notification campaigns.
• 3+ years of SQL experience and experience supporting enterprise system integration solutions
• Able to proactively engage with business stakeholders
• Proficiency with scripting languages (Bash shell, Python) and techniques to build and troubleshoot system integrations
• 3+ years of marketing automation experience, particularly in using marketing technologies to deliver marketing content across multiple channels and drive operational efficiencies
• Demonstrable skills with internal and 3rd party marketing automation solutions (Braze, Iterable, Marketo, et) as well as sales CRM such as Salesforce
• Familiarity with operational needs for data pipeline orchestration components such as Kafka
• Experience with establishing and maintaining data pipeline from internal to 3rd party vendors
• You have experience with test driven development, continuous delivery, and automated testing
English Read Write Speak
BASH, CRM, SQL INTEGRATION, KAFKA
USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING
Languages: English( Speak, Read, Write )
Let me know if you would be interested in this position. If yes, please respond with your resume in Microsoft word version (.docx).
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/