Microsoft Excel Specialist
Job Title - Microsoft Excel Specialist
Location - Coppell, TX (Onsite)
Duration - 12 Months Contract
DOA (Defective on arrival) Specialist is responsible for providing key weekly and monthly reporting of DOA operations and inspection results to be shared with management through the executive level. The candidate will also be responsible for creating and tracking all DOA return authorizations, analyzing and interpreting DOA inspection and internal audit data, maintaining an open line of communication between Samsung and our customers, as well as managing all possible discrepancies and receiving shortages.
Provide key weekly and monthly DOA reporting.
- Weekly Ops Report. (Analyzing and reporting key top failures for specific carriers.
- Monthly Ops Report. (Overall DOA inspection report viewed by upper management through executive levels)
- GLP Monthly Report. (Reporting DOA returns volume against overall Samsung sales volume)
- Weekly Audit Report. (Managing and analyzing data from DOA internal auditor)
Create and track all DOA return authorizations.
- Utilizing Samsung systems G-ERP and SPES, as well as SAP to ensure RMAs are created and issued adhering to contractual turnaround times.
- Managing and rectifying all receiving discrepancies upon receipt of DOA RMAs.
Analyze internal DOA audit data.
- Interpreting DOA audit data to ensure alignment within DOA’s inspection process.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. (Heavy emphasis on excel and power point)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Strong communication abilities. (Electronic correspondence, as well as in person)
- Able to analyze and interpret data.
- Works well within teams.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in operations, or similar role.
- Degree preferred, but not required.
Please submit candidates w/ the following must-haves:
- Advanced skills in Excel and PPT. This role is very HEAVY on reporting. Will create reports to be shared on executive level.
- Superb communication skills; to communicate w/ Carriers and team members & leaders. Candidate will work directly w/ Carriers such as ATT, VZW to create RA (Return Authorizations)
- Intermediate – Advanced Computer Skills; looking for tech savvy candidates
- Highly analytical; able to analyze and interpret data on their own
- Previous experience (2+ years) in operations role is a MUST; coming from Telecommunications b/g.
- Previous experience handling or processing mobile devices (Inventory, Inspection) is a HUGE PLUS.
- Previous experience working w/ Carriers is a HUGE PLUS.