Mobile Application Manager - Android
Software Engineer Manager- Mobile Apps - Chicago
We are looking for an experienced Android Mobile Application Development Lead who is passionate and proactive about transforming solutions to meet the increasing challenges of today's complex world.
- Responsible for managing development and shipment of Android mobile applications under demanding timelines.
- Hands-on Android position where responsibilities will include business requirements analysis, technical design discussions, testing, and working with key strategic partners. This is not a task-based job; you will be responsible for the delivery and success of the applications you are managing
- Oversee all aspects of app development including analyzing business requirements, negotiating scope, defining functional requirements, developing timelines, and managing resource needs.
- Manage communication apprising status and issues to team members, management and other project stakeholders.
Develop, manage, and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables and resources.
Highly accountable and responsible. Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
Deep understanding and experience with Android / iOS app development
- Deep understanding of common Agile practices. Professional scrum master role experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - both business facing and engineering.
- Ability to guide & mentor other engineers. This individual will lead 6-10 developers daily.
What You Need:
BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant work experience required.
5+ years of relevant industry experience, hands -on Android experience and deep understanding and experience with Android / iOS app development.