Mobile Marketing Manager
NY, New York
Mobile Marketing Manager – Contract
Location: US - Remote
Client is looking for an app marketer, exceptional growth hacker, and deeply curious student of both the science and art of modern marketing strategy, to help run marketing programs for mobile products on both Android and iOS devices.
With over 250M monthly users around the world, and tens of million users already using the product on mobile devices, you’ll be working to grow existing mobile product use and help launch new mobile products at scale, with the full benefits of a global brand and well-resourced company behind you.
As the Mobile Marketing Manager, you’ll be expected to bring a systematic approach to engagement, and be an expert in using owned channels to cross sell and grow product usage and retention
You will work closely with product marketing, product development and our international mobile engagement team members. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
● You are an experienced app marketer steeped in growth tactics that cross the boundaries of traditional marketing.
● Fearless, entrepreneurial, curious, collaborative, willing to take risks.
● 3+ years in mobile marketing
● You are highly organized, and an awesome, clear communicator.
● Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to analyze data and research to create strategic visions
● Ability to work on a geographically distributed team
● Fluent in one language in addition to English a plus
● BA/BS degree with a strong academic record; MBA a plus