Mobile Marketing Manager
CA, San Francisco
One of our clients from the IT sector is looking for an Email Marketing Manager for a 6-month contract in a remote mode anywhere in the US.
The person in this position will be responsible for:
- Helping develop and execute strategic, insight-driven marketing engagement plans, demonstrating a deep understanding of the mobile app marketplace and industry trends
- End to end campaign development: define, drive, build and test marketing engagement and cross-sell campaigns using the Leanplum tool for in-app and push notifications
- Ideating on growth hypothesis and contribute to testing plans that strive for incremental growth of our mobile products and other services
- Supporting campaign analytics by understanding available data in our marketing technology, tools, access points, and product integrations
- You are an experienced app marketer steeped in growth tactics that cross the boundaries of traditional marketing.
- Fearless, entrepreneurial, curious, collaborative, willing to take risks.
- 3+ years in mobile marketing
- You are highly organized, and an awesome, clear communicator.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to analyze data and research to create strategic visions
- Ability to work on a geographically distributed team
- Fluent in one language in addition to English a plus
BA/BS degree with a strong academic record; MBA