Navision Application Support Analyst (Level 2 Support)
Work closely with Dynamics NAV business users to provide level II application support for NAV 5, 2013R2 and NAV2017 and related integrated products for a growing, global organization in Houston, TX.
What’s so great about this role?
- This organization has genuine global reach and is currently growing in a big way.
- They strive to outperform their competitors through creativity and creating a culture that expands way beyond what you might expect of a manufacturing company.
- This is a direct-hire, so you can expect better-than-competitive pay, excellent benefits, and bonus opportunities
- Work/life balance is of the utmost importance to this organization
- Apply NAV advance functional knowledge of modules such as manufacturing, warehousing, service and finance to the complex business problems and provide consultancy part of the Global NAV team
- Provide consultancy and support in analyzing the system. Design cost effective solutions that meet customer requirements to help them achieve goals
- Maintain and perform NAV application configuration using Microsoft RAPID Start Services and provide support in installation and user sign offs
- Perform NAV system testing for the monthly release cycle and minor/major upgrades and support part of the Global NAV team.