.NET Developer - AWS
we are looking for Application Developer III - Hybrid/Contract - Contract
Role: Application Developer III
Job Type: 6-12 months contract (long term) - C2H
AWS Experience is a must
ElasticSearch experience is a must
Job Summary -
Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team. May supervise computer programmers.
Role Description -
Accountable for application development supporting business objectives while demonstrating senior-level expertise in all phases of SDLC.
• Work on new and existing applications along with enhancements to websites, web applications, and infrastructure.
• Performs hands-on coding and assists in the architecting web based solutions.
• Performs code and architecture reviews.
• May serve as a liaison to internal customers, research groups and various business support areas.
• Take ownership of projects and mentor team members.
• Must work independently with minimal supervision.
• Troubleshoot and maintain complex applications.
• Participate/Lead design and technical meetings.
Core Skills -
C#, .NET Core, ASP.Net MVC, SPA, Angular 6+, NUnit and Moq, Jasmine, LINQ, Any Micro ORM, JQuery, Web Services, WCF, REST, CSS, Bootstrap, Devops, Agile Development, Postgres SQL or SQL Server.
• 5-10 years of proven experience in software development and system maintenance.
• Ability to develop advanced concepts, techniques and coding standards.
• Solid ability in developing Service oriented applications using WCF and RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API.
• Deep knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, and Data Structures
• Experienced at developing elegant-yet-simple systems using best practices and design patterns.
• Expertise in designing responsive and adaptive web applications using Angular, TDD approach using MoQ, Nunit, Jasmine, Karma
• Have good hands on in Performance & Tuning with ASP.NET Mini Profiler, Glimpse etc.
• Exposure to Microservices Architecture.
• Overall knowledge and working of AWS.
• Experience with NodeJs
• Technical Degree or related discipline
• Experience in designing and building applications
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools