Network and Security Services Administrator
NJ, Monmouth County
Title: Network and Security Services Administrator
Type: Full Time Employed
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Must Have: At least 5 years of experience with networking and security technologies; knowledge of Cisco routers and switches
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
We are looking for a Network and Security Services Administrator who can maintain and troubleshoot Local Area Network, Wide Area Networks, Wireless Networks and Remote Access in addition to, leading optimal installations and configurations of Data Controls, System Security, Encryption Management, Identity and Access Controls, and Compliance Monitoring. This also includes ensuring virus protection software of the network, and automated failover for all critical store and headquarter operations.
This position will be directly responsible for the day-to-day operations, availability, reliability, scalability and security of all production data platforms and back-office services, networking and storage systems and is a highly technical administration role that will work closely with multiple teams and locations to maximize infrastructure security, availability and performance. The Network and Security Services Administrator will also be responsible for interacting with vendors, service providers, and keeping internal customers informed of production issues.
The Network and Security Services Administrator acts as an expert in the Infrastructure department and will have responsibilities for both the headquarter operations as well as, service support to other locations. We are a company of passionate people that think big, think differently, avoid complacency, and do the right thing for our members and require the right person that shares these values.
• Survey, install, design, configure, and troubleshoot LAN/WAN technologies
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot switching, VLAN, router and firewall based technologies (LAN based).
• New location network installs o Circuit order with static IPs. o Network infrastructure, router, backup circuit (Cradlepoint) Installation o Test Failover
• Provide Wide Area Network (WAN) support and troubleshooting
• Configuring and troubleshooting hardware components including server and network equipment.
• Troubleshoot telecommunications and network equipment issues while maintain Storage Networks such as Tegile and EMC Array
• Maintain network topology, supporting diagrams, fail-over procedures and updated documentation between service providers and Key Food
• Design, configure, implement, and troubleshoot LAN based backup, email, and fax and virus solutions along with their respective agents in a multi-platform environment.
• Maintain network uptime and reduce risk of failure or outages. o Monthly Failover Tests with Network Providers (Presidio and Broadview) to rule out any risks in the event of an outage. o Quarterly Systems DR Testing o Test phone system failover including making test calls during the failover test to Philadelphia Data Center. o Test credit card transactions to ensure all stores are able to process during a circuit failure. o Test email functionality during a circuit failure.
• Implement hardware/software based NOS fault tolerant solutions (load balancing, clustering, and storage).
• Design and develop critical backend systems that scale as the platform grows
• Create and update all documentation related to PCI Compliance and assessment. o Update PCI Policy and Procedures Document o Update all network diagrams o Complete Interview with Assessor o Provide requested evidence to Assessor o Complete risk assessment o Remediate any risks found during the interview and penetration test.
• Work with Managed service providers to maintain network hardware and regularly scheduled updates. In addition to, introduce new technology products into the organization to increase performance or reduce risk. o Various Broadband providers (Time Warner, Optimum, etc) o Various managed services providers (Presidio, Alphaserve, Wyless) o Telehouse o 365 Data Centers
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, or Computer Science.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• At least 5 years of experience with networking and security technologies
• Must be able to manage multiple projects / responsibilities simultaneously. Self-motivated, well organized and detail oriented.
• Experience with SAP a plus
• Oracle dba background in 10g-11g in Linux environments a plus
• Experienced in virtual environments and web application.
• Ability to work independently regarding maintenance of existing systems, implementation of new systems or resolution of complex technical issues.
• Establishing secure private networks, design and Implement LAN/WAN infrastructures.
• Cisco routers, switches Cisco 5000 series ASA, Fiber Switches, Firewalls, Wireless solutions, SAN, VPN, Servers, WS, Cisco Wireless LAN controllers
• Experienced in relocating websites, databases, enterprise platforms.
• WAN/LAN/WLAN/VLAN/VoIP design, configuration and implementation, DHCP, TCP/IP,802.11a/b/g/n
• Cisco routing switches and routers, BGP routing protocols
• Foundry networks, T1, MPLS
• Linux, Solaris, Exchange
• Protocols Software o Active Directory, Office 365, GPO, SCCM, ADSI Scripting, VBScript, Winbatch, Orion/Solarwinds Network Monitoring/Netflow/Application Performance Monitoring, NCM, IPAM, Microsoft CRM 3.0/4.0, VMware ESX/ESXi, Trend Micro AV, Microsoft SQL Server, Visio, Project, Tapeware, Nessus, Jeeves, Oracle
• Operating Systems o Windows Server 2000-2012, Windows 2000-8, Red Hat Linux 4.x/5.x, SUSE Linux 10/11, MAC OS X, Cisco IOS, HP-UX, VMware ESXi, Novell
• Hardware o Cisco Routers, Cisco Catalyst Series Layer 2/3 Switches, Cisco ASAs, Cisco PIX, Brocade Fiber Switches, Wireless A/B/G/N, Citrix Netscaler, Foundry Switches, Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
• Protocols o TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Appletalk, RIP, RIPv.2, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, AD, RDP, RRAS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, Netflow, QoS, VoIP, IPSEC, NFS, VFS, CIFS, SIP, TACACS+, RADIUS, POE • Compliance o PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, SOX, HIPAA