Network and Security Services Manager
JOB TITLE: Network and Security Services Manager
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
- Looking for a Network and Security Services Manager who can maintain and troubleshoot Local Area Network, Wide Area Networks, Wireless Networks and Remote Access in addition to, leading optimal installations and configurations of Data Controls, System Security, Encryption Management, Identity and Access Controls, and Compliance Monitoring.
- This also includes ensuring virus protection software of the network, and automated failover for all critical store and headquarter operations.
- This position will be directly responsible for the day to day operations, availability, reliability, scalability and security of all production data platforms and back-office services, networking and storage systems and is a highly technical administrative role that will work closely with multiple teams and locations to maximize infrastructure security, availability and performance.
- The Network and Security Services Administrator will also be responsible for interacting with vendors, service providers, and keeping internal customers informed of production issues.
- We are a company of passionate people that think big, think differently, avoid complacency, and do the right thing for our members and require the right person that shares these values.
- Manage a team of Network analysts Survey, install, design, configure, and troubleshoot LAN/WAN technologies Install, configure, and troubleshoot switching, VLAN, router and firewall based technologies (LAN based).
- New retail store network installs for Co-Operative members
- Circuit order with static IPs.
- Network infrastructure, router, backup circuit (Cradle point) Installation
- Test Failover Provide Wide Area Network (WAN) support and troubleshooting Configuring and troubleshooting hardware components including server and network equipment.
- Troubleshoot telecommunications and network equipment issues while maintain Storage Networks such as Tegile and EMC Array
- Maintain network topology, supporting diagrams, fail-over procedures and updated documentation between service providers and Key Food Design, configure, implement, and troubleshoot LAN based backup, email, and fax and virus solutions along with their respective agents in a multi-platform environment.
- Maintain network uptime and reduce risk of failure or outages.
- Monthly Failover Tests with Network Providers (Broadview) to rule out any risks in the event of an outage.
- Quarterly Systems DR Testing
- Test phone system failover including making test calls during the failover test to Data Center.
- Test credit card transactions to ensure all stores are able to process during a circuit failure.
- Test email functionality during a circuit failure.
- Develop and standardize monitoring, alerting, and support escalations for all network services Implement hardware/software based NOS fault tolerant solutions (load balancing, clustering, and storage).
- Design and develop critical backend systems that scale as the platform grows
- Create and update all documentation related to PCI Compliance and assessment.
- Update PCI Policy and Procedures Document
- Update all network diagrams
- Complete Interview with Assessor
- Provide requested evidence to Assessor
- Complete risk assessment
- Remediate any risks found during the interview and penetration test.
- Design, review, and approve network designs to ensure compliance with corporate security polices and security best practices.
- Work with Managed service providers to maintain network hardware and regularly scheduled updates. In addition to, introduce new technology products into the organization to increase performance, reduce risk, ensure high quality, and cost effective services
- Various Broadband providers (Time Warner, Optimum, etc.)
- Various managed services providers (Presidio, Alphaserve, Wyless)
- 365 Data Centers
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, or Computer Science. Certifications in any of these areas would be a plus (CompTIA A, CompTIA Network, CompTIA Security+, Cisco CCNP Certification, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Fortinet
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience managing a team with networking and security technologies
- A Strongly Preferred Candidate will have practical experience in networking and security technologies in a Retail Store Environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects / responsibilities simultaneously. Self-motivated, well organized and detail oriented.
- Oracle dba background in 10g-11g in Linux environments a plus
- Experienced in virtual environments and web application.
- Ability to work independently regarding maintenance of existing systems, implementation of new systems or resolution of complex technical issues.
- Establishing secure private networks, design and Implement LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Cisco routers, switches Cisc5000 series ASA, Fiber Switches, Firewalls, Wireless solutions, SAN, VPN, Servers, WS, Cisco Wireless LAN controllers
- Experienced in relocating websites, databases, and enterprise platforms.
- WAN/LAN/WLAN/VLAN/VoIP design, configuration and implementation, DHCP,TCP/IP,802.11a/b/g/n
- Cisco routing switches and routers, BGP routing protocols
- Foundry networks, T1, MPLS
- Linux, Solaris, Exchange
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Protocols Software
- Active Directory, Office 365, GPO, SCCM, ADSI Scripting, VBScript, Winbatch, Orion/SolarWinds Network Monitoring/Netflow/Application Performance Monitoring, NCM, IPAM, Microsoft CRM 3.0/4.0, VMware ESX/ESXi, Trend MicrAV, Microsoft SQL Server, Visio, Project, Tapeware, Nessus, Jeeves, Oracle
- Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2000-2012, Windows 2000-8, Red Hat Linux 4.x/5.x, SUSE Linux 10/11, MAC OS X, Cisco IOS, HP-UX, VMware ESXi, Novell
- Cisco Routers, Cisco Catalyst Series Layer 2/3 Switches, Cisco ASAs, Cisco PIX, Brocade Fiber Switches, Wireless A/B/G/N, Citrix Netscaler, Foundry Switches, Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
- TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Appletalk, RIP, RIPv.2, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, AD, RDP, RRAS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, Netflow, QoS, VoIP, IPSEC, NFS, VFS, CIFS, SIP, TACACS+, RADIUS, POE
- PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, SOX, HIPAA