**Please email all resumes in a word document to: Rachel.Tapley@harveynashusa.com**
Please only apply if you have extensive experience with Cisco S&R and or Juniper!
MUST BE LOCAL TO WASHINGTON!
If you've ever wanted to make an impact and help save lives, this is your jam!! I am currently partnered with a great company looking to expand their engineering team. They are a security telecommunications company. They provide both government and commercial solutions. This is your opportunity to work with a company that is both rewarding and collaborative. Not to mention, they have a super cool office and some solid perks and benefits!
You will provide engineering and design support, manage network performance and capacity planning of Wireless and Data Services Networks.
· Serve as subject matter expert on TCP/IP, routing, switching, LAN/WAN design, firewalls, IP multicast, network design, implementation and support.
· Assist with requirements definition and functional specification of network transport and interconnection to new and existing systems.
· Participate with other team members in 24x7 on-call rotation
· Deliver top quality, performing work in a controlled and safe manner that ensures compliance with 99.999% uptime service level agreements.
· Assist with forensic troubleshooting and root cause analysis studies of problems associated with applications, databases and other components in the network.
· Prepare and maintain thorough documentation of as-built and new network deployments.
AS A NETWORK ENGINEER, YOU WILL HAVE 5+ YEARS OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
· Cisco and Juniper R&S configuration and operation (or equivalent)
· OSPF and BGP4 routing protocols
· Telephony Infrastructure: DDS, T1 and T3 systems, DACCs and so forth
· Frame Relay operations and services
· IP multicast, IGMP and PIM
· Previous experience working in and understanding of the importance of change control processes on critical 99.999 networks
· Configuration, troubleshooting, design and maintenance of firewall technologies such as Cisco and Juniper firewall platforms
ADDITIONAL VALUED CAPABILITIES INCLUDE: (If you have any of the below experience please note when you email your resume.)
· Minimum 5 years advanced experience in a complex network environment
· Python and/or Perl scripting is a large plus but not required
· Experience with Cisco and Juniper equipment
· Cisco and Juniper Certifications desired
· Experience working in a Tier III support role