Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Test Engineer with Manual and Automation skills using Python Scripting Partner with Product, Engineering teams to frame problems, both mathematically and within the business context.
Here are some of the specific details:
Here is the new opportunity:
Position: Network Engineer
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job ID: DGTYJP00002710
Estimated Duration: 6+ month contract
Starts READY TO HIRE
· Client need: - This is high priority requirement and candidates needs to work in Sacramento region (travel is required to Dignity Health Hospitals)
· Client is looking for Network Engineer with CCNP Certification including Switches, Routers, WAN, LAN skills.
· This is contract to hire role. The IT Operations team has responsibility for infrastructure/technical planning, implementation, and support activities for systems owned by the Dignity Health IT.
· Participate in large scale network upgrade projects at hospitals and clinics throughout the enterprise.
· Participate in the deployment of new network devices.
· Ensures that network standards and best practices are followed during the implementation of network uplift projects.
· Demonstrates creativity and takes initiative in problem solving. Resolves or facilitates resolution of complex problems for assigned program.
· Has a strong understanding of supported platforms/products and environments.
· Focuses the majority of time on network break/fix, uplift projects, IOS code deployment, and standard code compliance/deployment.
· Project assignments are small to large in scope and are moderately complex.
· Provide exceptional customer service to Dignity Health end users, Business Stakeholders and other members of Dignity Health IT.
· Lead efforts associated to the upgrade/patching, or implementation of new or existing network solutions.
· Support efforts between IT Network Operations and other Dignity Health IT teams.
· Participate in the Dignity Health IT change management process as it applies to the IT Operations team.
· Utilize standard tools and methodology to develop system and support performance metrics.
· Demonstrate knowledge and compliance with Dignity Health business processes and routines.
· General Qualifications
· BA or BS in Computer Science, Technology, or Business discipline or equivalent experience is required.
· 3-7 years of professional experience in an IT technical or infrastructure field is required.
· 3-7 years’ experience in small to large complex projects
· Established understanding of Infrastructure and relative technologies.
· Established understanding of network connectivity and protocols.
· One or more of the following sets of qualifications:
· 5+ years’ experience with Cisco Route Switch and Wireless infrastructure.
· CCNA or CCNP Certification Preferred
· Experience with datacenter and MDF/IDF closet construction design (cabling, racks, power, cooling)
· Experience or understanding of Cisco Nexus platform preferred
· 3-5 years’ experience with vendor engagement
· Experience with Cisco wireless, and moderate understanding of wireless design and coverage preferred
· Understanding and experience with WAN Protocols and topologies:
· Metro Optical Ethernet
· MultiPoint MOE
· Healthcare industry experience a plus
· Moderate levels of travel are required: 25-30% during the normal course of business.
· Experience with technology deployment including tooling and applications for program management
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/