Network Test Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Testing QA specified field interoperability test plans (FIT)
- Testing/troubleshooting hardware, software, embedded software used in wireless voice and data networking .
- Performing sanity testing, stability testing, functionality testing, stress testing and feature testing on various devices.
- Performs lab tests and evaluates new wireless products and accessories, including verification of product features by simulating of a variety of customer applications.
- Prepare test results data and writes required engineering reports to ensure products compliance with requirements and test plans.
- Works effectively with team members
- A Bachelor’s Degree in telecommunications or computer science related field.
- Requires between 1-3 years technical or telecommunications engineering related experience.
- Prior experience with CDMA, EVDO, LTE desired.
- Prior experience with Qualcomm tools such as QXDM, QCAT, and QPST desired.
- Prior experience with post processing tools such as WindCatcher, Actix, or XCAP-M desired.
- Prior cell phone testing experience desired.
- Previous experience with operating systems, such as: Windows, MAC, Linux
- Previous experience with Spirent/Metrico tools such as NOMAD, MUSE, and Datum is desired.
- Previous experience running FIT test plans for Verizon, US Cellular, or other US NMO’s is desired.