Non-IT Project Manager
CA, San Francisco
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Non-IT Project Manager.
Here are some of the specific details:
Non-IT Project Manager | 06+ months | San Francisco, CA
• Familiar with one or more project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
• Ability to blend traditional project management principles and practices with an agile development approach
• PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent certification preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Office apps (Office 365, Teams). SharePoint Online desirable.
• Analyzes appropriate process for accomplishing project tasks
• Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks
• Collaborates with project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confers with project staff to outline work plan
• Establishes work plan and roadmaps for project activities, releases, iterations or phases
• Implements project communication plan
• Performs risk assessment and implements mitigation plans
• Monitors project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and "look and feel" across ITS
• Ensures that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives
• Assigns duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
• Creates status reports and distributes them to stakeholders
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.