Position: Administrative Assistant 1(GSPN Admin) | 7598-1
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: 6+months (Possibility for extension)
Task for Role:
- Create all access points for third party servicers into our Global Service Portal for new and existing service providers.
- Create all new log in IDs for additional service company employees
- Restore, reset, activate user log ins for CE service network
- Create and support log in IDs for the Technician portal
- Work with newly authorized service providers to ensure their system needs are met
- Support Admin team in additional ad/hoc projects
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements Comfortable learning new systems, ability to multi task and remain organized, well spoken
Education Minimum Associates
How many years of experience is required 1-3 professional experience.