On Site Tech Support
If they have some project coordination experience that would be great - this could be working with external vendors to help deliver on projects and coordinating tasks as needed.
Need independent workers who can work onsite at the farm, report to a manager remotely and build relationships with all tech teams.
6 to 12 month contract and will extend and probably go fulltime in the future.
Networking knowledge is a must - Need to know what a switch is etc.
End User support is must.
Good communication skills.
Need someone wo can move around a large farm
- Ability to work all days (24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation, including holidays)
- 1+ years experience supporting and troubleshooting technical IT issues
- Strong working knowledge of diagnostic software and equipment.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Diagnostic skills in hardware, network, printing, Androids, iOS, and operating systems
- Excellent communication, writing, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Apps and Slack
- Knowledge of multiple operating system platforms
- Networking cabling basics Cat5 / 5e / 6
- Basics network troubleshooting
- Experience using a ticket system
- Experience with Video Conferencing platforms (Zoom)
Must have knowledge of Gmail and Google Apps