On Site Tech Support (# 5691)
Role: On Site Technical Support/System Admin
Location: Rosedale MD, United States(On site)
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor
- Provide technical support across the Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Maintain a physical presence on the Farm ensuring that all Farm staff tech requests are addressed and assigned appropriately in a timely manner.
- As the first contact for the Tech Team, report any computing/network abnormalities, unusual trends, and potential cyber events to the appropriate teams.
- Work with the Tech Team to troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, networking, and printing problems
- Configure new and existing computers, printers, scanners, tablets, and equipment
- Provide Zoom Room video conferencing support for all conference rooms at the Farms
- Resolve support tickets within required timeframes
- Reset passwords and troubleshoot account issues
- Provide user training as needed
- Document procedures and maintain knowledge base
- Manage equipment returns, swaps, loaners, and reconfiguration/wipe/reset of them to ensure operational readiness.
- Security - Working with HRBP to manage access control systems, entering and updating security keycard access.
- Ability to work all days (24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation, including holidays)
- 1+ years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting technical IT issues
- Strong working knowledge of diagnostic software and equipment.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Diagnostic skills in hardware, network, printing, Androids, iOS, and operating systems
- Excellent communication, writing, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Apps and Slack
- Knowledge of multiple operating system platforms
- Networking cabling basics Cat5 / 5e / 6
- Basics network troubleshooting
- Experience using a ticket system
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum hourly pay rate for this position is $35/hr. on W2 and $42/hr. on W2