Oracle Business Analyst
We are looking for an Oracle Business Analyst for a permanent position with our client in Malvern, PA. The right candidate will have experience working with Field Service or Inventory modules.
· Leads the design, development of an application architecture in the relevant domain.
· Provides in-depth application and technical expertise for the assigned business/technology function.
· Coordinates cross functionally within IT and/or business functions to deliver projects.
· Assists a team of resources that delivers best in class solutions to business problems through the use of information technology.
· Executes projects and initiatives in full compliance with defined processes and controls.
· Assists with the delivery of projects - on schedule, budget, quality and scope following defined processes/controls.
· Coordinates cross functionally on complex projects.
· Proactively recommends alternatives, approaches to business problems in the assigned area, consults on technology challenges, system issues and implementing cross functional solutions.
· Participates in decision making process around technology strategy, conduct analysis on technical viability of solutions and provide guidance on delivery of complex projects.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Information technology or related field
· Min of 7-10 years of experience in Information Technology
· Requires min of 5 years of experience with subject matter expertise with Field Service Parts, Parts Planning, Call Center Automation and/or Service Request ticketing systems.
· Must have in-depth knowledge with some of the following systems: Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC), Service Now, Baxter Planning, Oracle Inventory.
· Background with other Oracle EBS systems and PMP certification is a plus.