TX, Austin ,TX
This is Fayaz from Harvey Nash, please go through below job & if you are interested or looking for a job change, please reply with your updated resume.
#16189 - Payroll Analyst - Mid -Austin TX - 3 months
of experience)*** Please use this section to describe the type of contractor
you wish to engage, including the job role, qualifications, experience, and
other information required for a qualified candidate. The agencies that receive
your description will submit candidates on this basis, so please be as specific
as possible. The following is a GENERIC job description to assist you in
The Payroll Analyst is responsible for proactive collaboration with customer and key internal business partners within the Global Payroll organization. This role is responsible for processing payroll to ensure compliance with rules, regulations, and laws. The Payroll Analyst role requires independent thinking and actions in handling the payroll analysis and validations. Knowledge of pay regulations, overtime compliance, Federal and State Tax legislations are important. The individual must be able to creatively think of ways to connect and combine large volumes of data from a variety of sources, create impactful dashboards, interact, filter and mine data to share insights and ensure an accurate and compliant payroll.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure accurate data files are provided to payroll vendor to process payroll, includes
3rd party files, e.g., timekeeping, stock, relocation, benefits, retirement, rewards,
commuter benefits, deferred compensation, etc.
• Review manual checks and pay related adjustments processed in the payroll system
• Interprets pay policies, (e.g., holiday worked, overtime, calculation basis for
deductions, government regulations, withholding exemptions, etc.) and ensures
appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts
• Analysis and validation of payroll processing results using technology through reports
• Perform audits of data prior to payroll completion and follow all established controls
• Complete post payroll audits and reporting, prepare metrics and track errors using
technology and reporting tools
• Documents payroll processes and procedures
• Assist in the review of current payroll processes to identify areas of process
improvements and standardization
• Respond to payroll related inquiries from employees and/or key stakeholders
• 3 - 7 years payroll experience
• Exercises minimal independent judgment with direction from supervisor
• Knowledge of payroll regulations and laws
• Payroll experience with large multi-state employer
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Advanced Excel level, proficient with all other Office applications
• Previous experience working with outsourced payroll providers
• Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, flexibility, and a willingness to learn
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented here may be those of the originator and are not necessarily those of the Harvey Nash Group.
Should you ever wish to
modify how Harvey Nash contacts you (for instance unsubscribing from
communications) please email email@example.com.
To contact Harvey Nash Group’s Data Protection Officer please email firstname.lastname@example.org