NJ, Jersey City
Job Title: Peoplesoft Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Term: Contract position
Key expertise required:
- Prior experience in consuming and providing REST APIs using Peoplesoft Integration Manager.
- REST API security implementation knowledge.
- Working knowledge of JSON format for receiving messages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in PeopleSoft application support and development.
- Experience in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 modules – Core HR, Payroll, Self service, Manager Self service, Base benefits, benefits administration, Time and labor
- Proficient with PeopleSoft development tools version 8.55+ - Application Designer, Application Engine Component Interface, Integration Broker, XML Publisher, SQR, AWE, PeopleCode and Application Packages, SQL, etc.
- Working knowledge of Oracle DB on Unix and PeopleSoft PIA administration.
- Experience utilizing PUM to apply application patches.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to convey technical concepts/topics in a clear and concise manner to the non-technical audience.
- Ability to remain agile and adjust priorities based on workload, management directives and customer demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.