Title: Process Coordinator
Type: 12+ Months contract
Location: New York, NY / Virginia
Clarity /CA PPM, Project management
“US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”.
The Process Coordinator is responsible for the administration, collection, management and distribution of project governance and project performance information with regard to the Operations & Technology department. This occurs through the creation of reports, on/off boarding of resources, and the collection of departmental metrics. The Process Coordinator will provide input on Data analysis and process improvements as needed and respond to internal support email requests. Additionally, the Coordinator will provide support of the project governance process to O&T project management staff through mentoring, process/project reviews and project process oversight.
Must have a bachelor’s degree business administration, or experience in a related field.
Two – five years of experience in Project Management.
Two - five years of experience with Clarity /CA PPM.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Strong attention to detail, organized, and possesses solid analytical skills.
Proficiency with MS Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Two- five years of experience with SharePoint.
General knowledge of Agile project management helpful.
Experience with MS Project
Essential functions and responsibilities:
· Develop, coordinate, report and deliver all required reporting, and any additional communications
· Work with Project Managers to Coach, review documentation, and assist with following the SDLC process in O&T
· Maintain a consistent process for On /Off boarding of Resources to support the needs of O&T Management.
· Meet with Project Managers to review projects and troubleshoot issues, coach and provide governance guidance with regard to their projects
· Provide input for possible automation and streamlining of Process Management processes
· Support the Process Management team by assisting in maintaining the necessary procedures and processes both internal and O&T Dept facing to provide a consistent, and repeatable process for all Process and Project Managers
· Travel required - minimal
Success factors/job competencies:
The Process Coordinator must work both independently and with the Process Managers, as well as with the entire O&T Administration team, and is an active participant in the governance of O&T Project Management.
The Process Coordinator helps analyze and recommend solutions that will best support the governance of O&T projects and works with the Process Managers to translate issues and bottlenecks into a smooth and well-running process.
The Process Coordinator completes and maintains On-Board and Off-Board processes to ensure that staff has access when needed and is removed in a timely manner to always reflect a comprehensive and accurate O&T staff.
Physical demands and work environment:
Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favourable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.