Procurement / Replenishment Analyst
Role: Business Replenishment Analyst (Retail)
Location: Providence, RI 02903 (Must be onsite Hybrid
3 days/week - Tue, Wed, Thurs)
Duration: 6 Months
- We need a procurement / Replenishment Analyst who will act as the commercial customer teams' primary point of contact for gathering, analyzing, and reporting data and insights to accelerate sales opportunities.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Strategic Managers to identify specific opportunities for growth.
- Drive the business! By capturing, analyzing, and partnering with key commercial team members, accelerate sales opportunities using various data tools and analytics to drive share and sales growth.
- Develop our brick & eCommerce omni reporting process and insights and conduct quarterly review call with field teams to understand drivers and opportunities.
- Support the implementation of sales analytics tools and serve as support for commercial teams' understanding of new metrics, context, and action to drive omnichannel share & sales growth opportunities.
- Building effective working relationships with internal business partners and field sales members will be key to driving the business.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of CPG and/or Retail experience
- Proficiency in digital analytical tools used to analyze eCommerce performance, data, and trends
- Strong understanding of digital shelf product detail pages and impact on retailer site algorithm
- Knowledge of commercial customer team roles and basic selling skills
- Expert MS Office Suite - most importantly Excel - pivot tables, Power BI
- General retail knowledge - regard to replenishment