Producer -Project Manager, Global Communications Operations
NY, New York
Title: Producer - Project Manager, Global Communications Operations
Type: 6 months contract (long term contract with possibility to change into perm role)
Location: New York (10153) – now fully remote; after covid working from office
Must Have: min 7 years of experience as project management (pref related to email, sms, web software dev or e-commerce), highly organised & extremely detail oriented, ability to author requirement documents, testing plans, perfect communication skills, experience in working with international teams, management software - JIRA
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
Process Management & QA
• Lead integration of company’s Online web sites with messaging partner
• Oversee the requirements gathering and building of our global online database and engineering APIs.
• Oversee the integration of brick and mortar and online data.
• Work with technical teams and regional marketing teams
• Escalate any potential change in project scope and expected deliverables to the Customer Acquisition and Retention Team, Regional Affiliates, and Global Communications Operations Team.
Database Growth and Operations
• Work with Global Communications Operations Team to own marketing data quality by scrubbing, analyzing, and maintaining contact information. Partner with 3rd party content and list vendors to increase our marketable database, including the cleansing and upload of all lists.
• Drive standardization of segmenting methodologies for targeting and reporting accuracy.
• Manage 3rd party data augmentation, appending, and cleansing. Minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of CRM marketing programs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Highly organized and extremely detail oriented.
• Minimum of 7 years of project management experience, preferably related email, SMS operations, web software development, or E-commerce/M-commerce platforms, systems. Integration with a technical focus a plus.
• Ability to meet project requirements and deadlines in a fast-paced, multi-time-zoned, multi-lingual environment
• Excellent analytic and organizational skills, including the proven ability to manage multiple projects in different stages of deployment simultaneously.
• A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
• Must be proactive, responsive, customer-service oriented and lead with a sense of ownership and accountability.
• Ability to author requirement documents, testing plans, specifications, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate quantitative analysis and complex. technical concepts into digestible content for a non-technical audience.
• Familiarity with issues management software such JIRA
• Undergraduate degree