Product Development Specialist
We’re in search of an experienced Product Development Specialist with licensing responsibilities.
Here are some of the specific details:
Role: Product Development Specialist
Location: Remote -Pawtucket RI
Duration: 12 Month Contract
· Minimum 1-3 years’ experience working in Creative/Commercial team, preferably in Product Design, Product Development, Promotions, Merchandising, Entertainment, and/or Licensing industry.
· Knowledge of Mac OSX, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
· Confident and effective communicating and presenting to internal and external partners.
· Product Development Specialist who enjoys driving creative and product development
· Product Development Specialist will work collaboratively with our licensing partners to handle approvals across multiple product categories.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/