Position: Project Manager– Retail Merchandising Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage large scale, fast paced Retail Merchandising programs at major retailers to maintain Client displays and planograms in 7k + locations
- Develop standardized and scalable processes to execute 3pl monthly merchandising programs across multiple national channel partners
- Develop strategies to accelerate merchandising efficiencies to elevate levels of execution and delivering on company goals to increase ROI on Client’s investment in retail.
- Extensive product knowledge to understand the why behind merchandising initiatives and programs
- Experience with collecting and analyzing data to define trends and pivot quickly to meet needs of program
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management and retail partners to ensure awareness of program status
- Develop reporting that provides a cohesive narrative that delivers transparency, factual data and insight with action plan resolutions for Installation services and activities.
- Lead meetings and vendor training sessions to continue highest level of execution standards.
- Create strong working relationship with external vendors to ensure support with delivering results that align with the Retail Brand Execution team’s vision and purpose.
- Foster and build internal partnerships to improve collaboration and effective working relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Be seen as the subject matter expert on all internal processes and Client systems to ensure quality control is upheld throughout all project cycles
- Create & manage all budgets to meet HQ driven timeline and project deliverables.
- Become familiar with Client’s fixture design & methodology
- Participate in fixture development reviews for new fixtures to provide insight into design that could affect installs or ongoing merchandising efforts
- Establish & manage inventory needs for field merchandiser visit kits .
- Anticipate potential high risk issues that could affect project execution maintaining a heightened awareness of the project status to all stakeholders for needed course correction to deliver desired results
- Conduct activities in accordance with Client’s high ethical business standards and established purchasing policies and procedures.
- Strong Negotiating skills to find best paths forward that support both internal and external partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite that will support department requirements to create complex excel documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure on time deliverables.
- A Bachelor's Degree in business administration, business information technology, or a related 6 years of job experience without a degree
- 5-7 years retail experience in multi-unit management with exposure to merchandising is required
- Ability to travel 30% or as required for business needs
- Flexible, sensible and strives for a ‘Can Do’ attitude in a high paced/ high stress environment
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment to complete complex tasks within deadline and financial constraints
- Strong interpersonal, communications, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must understand contracts and able to negotiate with external vendors
- Prior experience with reading planograms for purpose of execution or project management
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient expert in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in retail operations, store management, and staffing a plus
Thanks and Regards,
Aaqib - Harvey Nash
732 456 8799