CA, San Francisco
Our client is looking to hire a senior product manager to build world-class mobile app experiences for our over 2M customers in the US, AU and NZ. Given the large proportion of millennial customers using the mobile apps are a key pillar of our strategy as we continue to expand in the US.
Location: San Francisco
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Lead the architecture, design and platform framework for our Mobile and Web applications.
· Envision and launch new mobile-first features to our global customers.
· Manage the design team responsible for UX and visual assets.
· Work closely with our technical teams in the US and AU in an agile, fast-paced environment
Experience & Knowledge
· At least 5 years of product management experience is required to be considered for this position, including experience working on a mobile app at scale
· Ability to display strong business literacy and communication skills with the senior management and C-level with ease
· Proven aptitude at context shifting to move quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking
· Execution mindset and the ability to deliver with cross-functional teams that are globally distributed
Essential Skills & Attributes:
· Passionate and customer focused with a “can-do” attitude
· Able to develop and maintain excellent relationships
· A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
· Able to work well in a team environment but also independently
· Able to work in fast paced and pressured environments and on multiple things at any one time
· Able to problem solve and innovatively work your way around roadblocks
· Self-motivated, well-presented, disciplined and methodical
· Ability to understand and think strategically and implement long term plans; can handle both long term and short term goals simultaneously
· Skilled at driving projects and producing results in a fast-paced environment
· Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills that inspire
· Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in even the most stressful situations
Highlights of this opportunity:
The incumbent will create loyalty programmes and help scalable growth for the digital presence. This role has a strong global interaction with reporting into the US and Australia senior leaders. Opportunity to highly scale up the current user base and have their project have global adoption. This high visibility senior level role can also lead the design and UX teams so anyone who is keen to have a wide breadth of impact in the mobile product arena would be a good fit for this role.
This client is growing exponentially with fantastic and highly competitive comp packages - base + 20% bonus + stock options. Great work environment and excellent leaders allowing independence, autonomy, and growth for each employee.
If you or anyone you know is a good fit for this role, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.