Product Manager, Mobile Apps
We are looking for Product Manager for a mobile app project with our client in Washington DC. This is a 12 month position with possibility of converting to perm.
Candidate must be able to interview onsite and work 100% onsite. No 3rd party candidates. Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com.
Our client has a native mobile app for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. The app is a global product that allows for both direct-to-consumer opportunities via in-app purchase and subscriptions, and partner/sponsorship opportunities via external authentication mechanisms.
Looking for a product manager with 2–5 year experience, who has worked in an agile environment but understands that sometimes things need to be done all at once for major initiatives. The ideal candidate is willing to take direction from dev and design, and will need to keep focus on fulfilling business goals as determined by senior leadership while working across teams and continents.
The right candidate will be flexible and able to multitask across multiple work streams, making sure all that work is in line with global business goals and prioritized accordingly with tech leads. That same candidate will also have experience writing stories, working within a bi-weekly Scrum framework, and also be able to distill tech-speak for non-technical stakeholders. You will work directly for senior management and across multiple teams, turning business goals, required functionality, and design direction into stories in an iterative fashion.
· Ensures product objectives that are aligned with business objective
· Prioritizes new scopes, features, and issues against existing roadmaps
· Tracks and reports on key performance metrics
· Collaborates on go-to-market/launch, engagement & retention strategy and customer relationship management
· Owns the detailed roadmap in collaboration with core team
· Create and maintain a backlog of product requirements
· Documents functional requirements and stories
· Owns and writes JIRA tickets at the Feature level
· Owns and writes user acceptance criteria in collaboration with technical leadership
· Assesses and raises issues that are added to the backlog
· Provides direction, clarifies and prioritizes for the day-to-day working teams
· Runs demos and socializes new features/functionality to senior management
· 2-5+ years of Product Mgmt experience
· Mobile application product experience is key (iOS, Android, extended platforms, streaming video, web)
· Experience with subscription or membership-based business models a plus
· Experience with Agile software development methodology (JIRA, Confluence)
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual)
· Experience working with/influencing cross-functional teams
· Strong problem-solving skills, hands-on individual