PRODUCT OWNER - FT - Seattle
Are you passionate about creating innovative products that add value to the customer and business?
Our client is looking for an experienced, customer obsessed Product Owner who can define and drive the development of quality software.
As part of the Agile team leadership, you will create, evolve and execute a vision, strategy, and product road-maps to address customer and business problems that align with the company's mission, goals, and strategic initiative.
- Create, articulate and drive the product vision and ensure the overall strategy is aligned with business goals.
- Ensure cohesive alignment and own the relationship between multiple stakeholders and development team(s).
- Help influence key stakeholders on the design and implementation of features.
- Embrace the team's agile practices by delivering valuable, quality software fast.
- Collaborate with the design team to create the most intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Collaborate with other product owners to resolve dependencies, coordinate efforts and deliver cross-functional initiatives.
- Identify and evaluate calculated risks that may result in big gains to solve customer and business problems.
- Define successful customer and business outcomes for your product(s) and features, by tracking progress and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Articulate key product information through demos, presentations and documentation to every level of the organization
- At least 2 years’ experience in the successful development of software products.
- Driven and detail oriented to assure successful execution of complex products.
- A product visionary capable of clearly articulating and driving your vision.
- Champion of agile and committed to delivering fast while building quality in.
- Have strong domain knowledge of a product space.
- Have excellent communication skills for interfacing with development teams, business stakeholders, and customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to navigate constantly shifting priorities.
- A natural leader who can effectively run meetings, maximize productivity and drive positive results.