Product Specialist 2
Business Professional - Product Specialist 2
12 months contract
- Sharp, results oriented go-getter who does whatever it takes to get the job done on time. 3+ years of work experience with 2+ years in product management or operations experience. Experience in the Wearbles audio / power / accessory space is a big plus.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
- Review detailed product development, marketing documents and media materials as needed.
- Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels.
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve customer business objectives, personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
- The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, based on sometime vaguely defined objectives.
- Experience working with a geo-distributed team a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills, good organizational skills with an ability to multitask.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Education (include higher education, certifications, and whether required and/or preferred)
Coordinates and executes strategic product marketing plans and programs. Coordinates and conducts go to market planning for assigned carriers and specific customers including:
- Project Management: Works cross functionally with HQ teams in Korea and SEA Operations to manage all aspects of product launches including launch timeline management, reporting, SKU setup, product packaging localization management, and tracking testing schedules
- Go to Market: Works with Samsung channel organization to sell in and launch the portfolio of Samsung mobile accessories including Wireless Charging, Phone and tablet covers and Audio products such as Galaxy Buds. Tasks include developing customer facing presentations, participating in meetings with customers, and product packaging development.
- Training: Works with training team to develop internal customer facing tools to accurately present product features and benefits and existing and new technologies. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Sample Management: Coordinate testing and MKT samples across category. Ownership of MKT sample management, including coordinating shipping to key customers and inventory management
Top 3 skills/must haves
- Excellent communication Skills (written and oral)
- Great Project Management Skills (Excel and samples)
- Fundamental understanding of technology