Product Support Manager
Product Support Manager
Role will be based anywhere in North America.
Client is looking for a Support Manager to help manage delivering best-in-class support experiences for our users.
Your role will be to deliver support to client customers. You will be building out support systems and processes for
our paid and free services, working closely with our vendors and staff to
deliver excellent and timely customer support.
You will help support and grow the client's relationship with their customers, leading the teams and communities that are answering questions on products, how-to’s and billing. You will own overall support delivery, including releases, reporting and operational tracking of support performance. You will also be responsible for:
Improving customer satisfaction and the success of customers is what drives you on a daily basis.
Taking a data-driven approach to how the client can better support users. You relentlessly pursue opportunities for improvement and implement betterments, collaborating closely with other customer facing groups and internal stakeholders. You will serve as the voice of the customer, identifying and escalating common issues to product and engineering teams.
You bring a wealth of industry knowledge in your field and the ability to adapt best practices to the client's truly unique environment.
You have empathy, patience and great people skills, and are enthusiastic about the idea of joining a fast-paced, often remote, work environment where you can develop your skills.You are passionate about the customer experience and driving exceptional customer satisfaction results and you recognize that the only way to do that is continuous quality improvement. You will own the customer relationship and resolve complex problems for users quickly and with the highest quality.
● Manage (remote) Customer Support with an emphasis on creating processes, reporting and tracking on quality of support and training a customer support team for new products.
● Manage and deliver best-in-class support for both paid and free products
● Manage and execute support for ongoing releases as well as new product launches
● Track, report and communicate on Support insights to product leads
● Track, report and communicate on Support operational KPIs to stakeholders.
● Improve and optimize processes and reporting for analyzing and tracking user, product and systems issues.
● Communicate quickly and effectively to follow up with our internal team and externally to users as needed
● Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
● Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow and handle escalations when necessary
● At least 7+ years experience in a technical customer support role (ideally for an internet product)
● 2+ years experience of managing a support team
● Experience setting up reports, automation, etc. in a help desk software environment
● Experience with managing Zendesk, HelpScout, or a similar system
● You will require strong teamwork and communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced customer service oriented environment.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism while delivering the best customer service
● Experience using analytics tools and data platforms
● Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and jQuery is helpful, willingness to learn is key