TX, Austin ,TX
15465- Program Analyst, Agile Process and Tools, Digital Development Platform (DDP)-Austin, TX -10+ months
Must have Rally Admin experience (Market Rate)
Experience being Rally Administrator Not Rally User
MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio (Required)
knowledge of scaled Agile framework & development
Product development and deployment required
Very Rally focused role
Experience with Agile Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Nice to have skills
Roles and responsibilities
An Analyst who can provide system administration support for Rally until that tool is retired. Not looking for a person with experience as a Rally user, but rather someone who can:
a. Manage user access
b. Add new teams, programs, and projects
c. Develop dashboards and reports
d. Add new fields
e. Support team member with questions about Rally usage and best Agile practices.
f. Although Planning is not complete, this role will probably be needed for 12-16 months.
Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for?
Payments industry nice to have but not required
Technology organization experience
Qualifying questions required for candidate submission
1. Describe steps required to set up a Rally Program?
2. Describe how you would develop a dashboard in Rally?
(7+ Years’ Experience)***Please use this section to describe the type of contractor you wish to engage, including the job role, qualifications, experience, and other information required for a qualified candidate. The agencies that receive your description will submit candidates on this basis, so please be as specific as possible. The following is a GENERIC job description to assist you in getting started.***
The main function of an account manager is to manage the operational service and support needs for Client member banks and associations in a help desk environment.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 7+ years financial services related experience required; credit/debit card experience preferred
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing information and direction for customers regarding ClientNet services, operating rules, integrated billing, and general authorization and chargeback transaction research
• Approve the resolution of customers’ service or billing complaints by authorizing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
• Act as escalation point for clients/customers
• Approve the referral of unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Review, monitor and audit records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes
• Solicit sale of new or additional services or products
• Report on help desk activities to executive level management
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills (Required)
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
• Strong ability to accurately document and record customer/client information (Required)
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Typically required)
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (Required)
Thanks & regards,