Programmer Analyst (Epicor ERP v10)
NJ, Northern NJ
Title: Programmer Analyst
Type: Full Time Employed
Location: Northern New Jersey
Must Have: Epicor ERP 10 and its toolset experience; SSRS & Crystal reporting
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Assist with the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. Identify problems and opportunities within a company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals. Ensure that policies, procedures best practices are followed. Includes system and end user support and troubleshooting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identifies requirements with strong business communication across multiple departments.
· Programs systems using built in tools, SQL, SSRS and JSON, Epicor C# following industry best practices.
· Confirms program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes. Works with multiple departments to confirm testing.
· Creates and assists in writing and maintaining user documentation, maintaining a help desk.
· Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Keeps systems operational, following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
· Ability to communicate and coordinate with vendors and end users to solve complex issues (Support)
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Provides application support to end users.
· Provides some level 1 non application support desk to assist the IT team.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Epicor ERP 10 and it’s toolset.
· R2 v6
· SQL programming and light database maintenance
· Experience in integrating workflows across systems.
· Credit Card processing background preferred.
· SSRS and Crystal
· Window desktop, Server and Azure background