Provide project administration support for engineering organization. Key support includes creating engineering project milestones/schedule, tracking report, project update presentation decks, data mining and analysis, etc.
Responsible for providing administration support for various projects managed within the engineering organization.
• Create project milestones & schedules to support key projects and programs within the organization
• Working with the engineering staff to generate project tracking report and communicate status on a regular basis
• Assist the leadership with project cost tracking and cost control
• Assist the leadership with creating project update presentation decks
• Provide support for technical/engineering data mining & analysis (i.e. Maximo, SAP, etc.)
• Support leadership with administrative support such as new employee onboarding, coordinating Town Hall meetings and any other key admin support that the Director and Associate Directors need
• Technical or engineering education background is preferred but not required
• Strong organization and planning skills are must
• Experience in the key platforms such as Maximo, SAP and Microsoft Office Project, Excel, PPT is required
• Experience in cost tracking and control is preferred
• Good communication skill is required