Position: Business Professional - Business Analyst 3 | 7905-1
Location: Ridge field Park, NJ
Duration: 12 +months (Possibility for extension)
The main function of a business / operation specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Main responsibilities will include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. This position will report to a project manager or director and will be required to produce executive level documentation targeted to management level audience.
- Consult with operation / business owners to prepare documentation on major business proposals, operation projects progress and major strategic task updates for executive level audience
- Review and validate contracts, cost proposals and operation / business procedures for adherence to the business requirement and protocol
- Consult with corporate offices, project managers, auditors, client representatives regarding future proposals and business strategies
- Prepare sub-agreements and review and input sub-consultant invoices to ensure contract compliance.
- High level of documentation skill using computer applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- +7 years’ experience
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements
- Analytical mind / thinking & Multi-tasking capability
- Excel skills to review and analyze numbers or financials
- Documentation skills using PowerPoint and MS Word
Education? College degree
How many years of experience is required? 7 years