Project Coordinator / Jr. Project Manager
We are seeking a Project Coordinator/Jr. Project Manager for a 6-12 contract position with our client in Parsippany, NJ. The position has good possibility for long-term extension. The right candidate will be a Project Coordinator or up and coming Project Manager with good communication skills and interaction with business. Send qualified resumes to email@example.com.
- Must have 2- 4 years of Project Coordinator experience or about 1 year of Project Management experience.
- Must have good experience working on business side with stakeholders.
- Should have experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Should have good presentation skills
- Update project plans/status, writing minutes of project meetings
- MS Project and/or Google Suite (just transitioned to g-suite) experience a plus
- Nice to Have: Claims experience
- Mailroom – There 10 mailrooms and need to be optimized. They have 30 acquisitions over the 10 years and need to streamline the back offices for everyone
- Migration to a single claim system from 5
- Portfolio management
- Enterprise data warehouse
- Company has acquired a number of organizations across the US and now have over 90 locations. Need to standardize operating procedures for all the offices. Look at the leasing agreements and the impacts over time. Consolidation projects at the infrastructure level.