Project Manager 1
Engineering - Project Manager 1(Content Planning Specialist)
6 months contract
Responsible for reviewing content published for Samsung Products, as well as strategy planning for projects and alignment with the SEO team. This content will support all carriers, retailers, and emerging market products for all Mobile Devices, Wearables, Tablets, Home Appliances, Electronics, etc. Comment reviews will be collected from external parties (Samsung HQ, Carrier/Retail Customer, Product Manager, Legal and Marketing), combined, and provided to the Planning Product Manager(s) & Publishing Analyst for distribution and uploads.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
State the major activities and performance standards for which the position is responsible.
Knowledge of Samsung products and features, as well as product issues that impact customer service.
- Completes review of all videos for titles and descriptions for SEO purposes.
- Collaborates and aligns with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products.
- Collaborates with publishing team and senior management to identify, develop, and implement action plans based on consumer & partner (Carrier/Retail) reporting issues.
- Supports implementation of approved ideas as directed by management & planning team.
- Provides any risk callouts to the Planning Manager & Senior Management.
- Conducts research for different project needs to understand and identify the best strategy approach based on analysis findings.
- Lead and/or participate on teams as a project manager for special projects.
- Provide short to medium term tactical direction and operational oversight to Content & Call Center Operations.
- Collect operation data and information to continuously improve processes and enhance outcomes.
- Manage processes and best practices to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of SEA operations.
- Managing and reporting on assigned special projects.
- Establish best practices for content support methodologies and processes, including maintenance and support roadmaps, and processes and technical documentation
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced changing environment
(How duties will be measured)
- Online Help Content Resolution Rate (HCR) % and Issue Resolution (IR%).
- Content Creation Target Launch Phases.
- Thorough research and output on strategy planning.
- Accurate and timely feedback to Management.
- Accurate and timely completion of project deliverables.
- Solid understanding of assigned product categories.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
List the special skills, technical knowledge, certifications, experience or education needed.
- College or technical college degree, or equivalent experience
- Consumer Electronic product knowledge required
- 3+ years technical customer support experience
- 1-2 years of project manager experience
- Strong technical writing and editing skills
- Must be proficient in Adobe Create Suite (Premier - Editing, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office, including Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Team oriented, but able to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Very strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Android Operating Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid relationship management and project management skills
- Enjoy working within a dynamic environment and ability to exhibit calm under pressure
Top 3 Must Haves:
- Excellent Communication Skills (Email/Voice)
- Strong Project Management and Organization Skills
- Strong in Technical Writing Skills
Identify other departments for people that have a direct impact on this position.
- SEA - CE Division - IT Product Marketing, & Home Ent. Marketing
- SEA - HA Division - Product Marketing
- SEA - Mobile Division - Carrier Sales & Product Strategy
- SEA - CS Div. - Customer Experience Management - All Teams
- SEA - CS Div. - Contact Center - Operations, Training, & VOC
- SEA - CS Div. - CE SVC - Field Operations - Product & Technical Support
- SEA - CS Div. - Mobile SVC - Quality Management, Service Engineering, & Loyalty & Rewards
- MSCA - Emerging Platforms - Customer Support & QA Operation
- CS & Environment Center - All Teams