NC, Winston Salem
Winston Salem, NC
- Strong “hands-on” technology project management skills
- Experience in the full SDLC process
- Ability to work cross organizationally to ensure overall success of the project
- Ability to develop and manage project financial plans and budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills.
- Hands-on working experience with CA PPM
- Expertise with Microsoft Project
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- B.S. degree in Business Management, MIS or equivalent
- 5-7 years as project manager in IT/financial services
- Strong facilitation skills with working committees and steering committees
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite
- Positive track record of delivering large scale complex projects & initiatives
- Ability to communicate with highly technical/quantitative as well as non-technical partners
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence by anticipating needs, mitigating risks and minimizing potential problems
- Strong attention to detail
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- In collaboration with Product Management, Operations & Technology, manage projects through their complete lifecycle. Assist with requirements documentation, develop detailed project plans, identify tasks, roles and responsibilities.
- Track milestones and dependencies, ensure on-time completion of tasks from all groups
- Proactively identify, mitigate and resolve risks and issues
- Ensure PMO processes are followed, all relevant artifacts are produced and filed properly
- Manage and report on project financials
- Keep senior management apprised of project status and communicate issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Program Management Office to provide project status.
Please email resume to email@example.com